Spouse Visa Australia
For many young professionals from India, Australia is one of the most sought after places to live, work and settle. The mirage of work avenues, splendid quality of life and standard of living is undoubtedly bound to attract people from across the globe. Since English is the official language of Australia, Indians find it easy to live and settle there. If you wish, that your partner also stays with you in Australia itself, then you can apply for an Australian Spouse Visa.
Who can apply for Australia Spouse Visa?
A spouse visa can be applied by a spouse or a fiance of an Australian Permanent Resident, eligible New Zealand cItizen or definitely an Australian citizen.
The spouse visa can be applied under the below stated four subclasses:
Eligibility for Australia Spouse Visa
The application can be filed for Spouse Visa only if the below-mentioned requirements are met:
- Both the partners must be 18 years or above of age.
- The applicant needs to be either fiance, future husband/wife of an Australian citizen, or Australian PR holder or is an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Your sponsor takes the charge to sponsor you for at least 2 years.
- In the event you happen to be married, your marriage must be recognized by the laws of the Australian Government and should be more than at least 12 months.
- You and your partner should meet the health and character parameters.
- You may be asked to prove the genuineness of your relationship. In that case, you can present your joint account statements, joint investments, photographs together etc. as proof.
Why Choose Us?
Proximity Immigration will help you understand the case to case basis for your spouse visa application and further the requirements regarding the same depending on it.